Virtual reality for recruiting. In one thought: hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
That’s really all I have to say about that until….
- Every recruiter has an ATS that actually does what it says it will,
- We’re using mobile in an efficient and effective way,
- Candidates get a consistent experience. Hell, even a reply.
- We figure out that we can steal things from marketing’s playbook to make our recruiting succeed.
- We stop using Twitter accounts just to blast job links
- Job descriptions stop sounding like something a robot wrote and are findable.
Let’s just start there before we start trying to make your already awful candidate experience into a virtual, but still awful, candidate experience.