Virtual Reality For Recruiting
Virtual reality for recruiting. In one thought: hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
That’s really all I have to say about that until….
- Every recruiter has an ATS that actually does what it says it will,
- We’re using mobile in an efficient and effective way,
- Candidates get a consistent experience. Hell, even a reply.
- We figure out that we can steal things from marketing’s playbook to make our recruiting succeed.
- We stop using Twitter accounts just to blast job links
- Job descriptions stop sounding like something a robot wrote and are findable.
Let’s just start there before we start trying to make your already awful candidate experience into a virtual, but still awful, candidate experience.
recruiting Recruiting Voice Technology recruiting stream of consciousness virtual reality virtual reality and recruiting
Kat Kibben View All →
Kat Kibben [they/them] is a keynote speaker, writing expert, and LGBTQIA+ advocate who teaches hiring teams how to write inclusive job postings that will get the right person to apply faster.
Before founding Three Ears Media, Katrina was a CMO, Technical Copywriter, and Managing Editor for leading companies like Monster, Care.com, and Randstad Worldwide. With 15+ years of recruitment marketing and training experience, Katrina knows how to turn talented recruiting teams into talented writers who write for people, not about work.
Today, Katrina is frequently featured as an HR and recruiting expert in publications like The New York Times, Chicago Tribune, and Forbes. They’ve been named to numerous lists, including LinkedIn’s Top Voices in Job Search & Careers. When not speaking, writing, or training, you’ll find Katrina traveling the country in their van or spending some much needed downtime with the dogs that inspired the name Three Ears Media.